All done! I'm pretty happy with this cute selvage-y thing. I didn't even wreck it with the bias binding. It was my first time doing the bias binding and it worked out perfectly fine!
Here's a closer look at the selvages and quilting. I made it up as I went along. I put quite a bit of quilting on this.
And more. I did it all in white thread so it would show up.
And when I posted last time about this, I said I'd show some how-to progress photos. Above is what it looked like before it was egg-shaped. The strips are various widths.
It took eight sheets of looseleaf taped together to make a big enough pattern.
I made my egg shape and then pinned, pinned, pinned.
And here we go!
Happy Weekend! Posted by Riel Nason