Monday, January 23, 2012

Just One Little Pillow

This is a little pillow I made for Tess for Christmas.  I used a leftover block which I had made a while back when trying to figure out how to make her Vitali-T quilt.  So the pillow went together really quickly.
I quilted it with an all-over angular stipple, which I may just have to declare is my go-to signature stipple.  It is easy to do and I like how it looks.
I used a Jennifer Paganelli fabric for the back.
This is what happens to pillows which I make with a deep pocket on the back -- dolly sleeping bags.  :-)
-
Posted by Riel Nason on The Q and the U

6 comments:

HollyM said...

I love those bright pinks and oranges together! Leave to kids to find another use for the pillow

Suzanne said...

There's no reason why a doll shouldn't have such a special snuggle spot. :-) That JP print is beautiful.

Linda said...

I love your cushion. The colours are just stunning and I love how you utilized an unused block. Great!

Lynne said...

Very sweet - as a pillow or a sleeping bag!

Angie said...

Wow, your bold, bright fabrics are just LUScious! :) I want some too!! LOL My stash is woefully lacking in bolds and brights---need to work on that. I really like your 'signature' quilting. :) AND it DOES make a perfect dolly sleeping bag... :)

Riel Nason said...

:-) !!! Thanks!