So I made some more Halloween blocks. 10 more to be exact. These go together quite quickly. I really like the ones from today, more so than yesterday's. Today I started slicing up a Halloween panel I bought. I fussy cut it to my own fancy to make many of the blocks above. It worked out well and I was able to mix and match the pieces from it with my other fabrics. I still have more left too, for future use.
As you can tell from the blocks so far, I am sticking to traditional Halloween colours of mainly black, orange and white for this quilt. This is my son's quilt. When I make my daughter's later in the year, it will be every colour goes!